MATE Collector automatically gathers and continuously maintains information on infrastructure elements, topology, operational state, and traffic statistics for network planning and analytics.
Sample Features and Use Cases
MATE Collector can help in ensuring the network is implemented as planned by discovering the deployed network topology and gather statistics at regular intervals.
The Cariden Advantage
- Rapid discovery of topology database
- Automated ongoing network state update
- Support for all major vendor SNMP MIBs
- Southbound interfaces to infrastructure
- Northbound interfaces to applications
- Comprehensive and up-to-the-minute view of the network in current production state
- Flexibility to discover and abstract any large network even as new vendor equipment is added
- Automated discovery and polling process ensure network models are up to date for all other planning and engineering activities
- Network control is extensible for Infrastructure SDN support
- Service control is extensible for SDN network admission control and orchestration