Cariden’s blueprint for infrastructure SDN provides visibility and programmability of network resources, simplifying network control through an open API. Infrastructure SDN guarantees optimized sharing of available resources for predictable handling of diverse traffic demands. This provides the ability to run the network at high utilization while maintaining high availability and confidence your services won't suffer from unexpected congestion delays.
Sample Features and Use Cases
The Cariden Advantage
- Cloud migration and data center replication
- Content cache and demand placement for video streaming etc.
- Jumbo flow management
- Visibility and programmability of multi-vendor, multi-layer network resources in a shared model through an API
- Router replacement
- Managed migration to new SDN technologies such as OpenFlow as legacy equipment will co-exist
- Major simplification of network programmability for application automation
- Operating expense reduction through simplification, greater utilization and greater hardware choice
- Faster, more predictable service introduction due to greater visibility and control of network resources